ABOUT SHE LOVES TECH
She Loves Tech is a global initiative showcasing the convergence of the latest trends in technology, entrepreneurship, innovation and the opportunities it creates for women. It consists of annual global startup competition and international conference series.
PRIZES & BENEFITS
The top team from She Loves Tech Indonesia 2017 will receive:
• Spot to pitch on international stage at finals in Beijing, China (September 16, 2017)
• Week-long boot camp (September 11-15, 2017) in Beijing, China, consist of talks and panels relating to globalization, the Chinese market and the latest technology trends, visits to leading tech companies, networking opportunities, and personalized pitch preparation workshops (accommodation covered)
• Pass to the She Loves Tech 2017 Conference in Beijing, China (September 16, 2017)
• Access to Overseas Talent Entrepreneurship Conference’s (OTEC) resources (including but not limited to visa, business establishment and investment matching support in Beijing, China)
• Opportunity to apply for the Phoenix Plan grant of 100,000 RMB in Beijing’s Chaoyang District
• Listed in 36Kr Investor Assistant, China’s leading startup database, which has access to 8000 investors
• Intensive global media exposure including features in 36Kr, All China Tech, E27, ELLE etc.
• Mentorship with Chinaccelerator
• Other mentorship, networking and investment Opportunities (Teja Ventures, a venture capital fund with a gender lens, SOSV, #1 in VC seed funding for female-founded startups (TechCrunch), and other affiliate funds of the She Loves Tech global initiative will also be actively looking to invest in women impact startups from the competition)
06.15 – 06.45 PM : Info session (Talks or Q&A session with SLT team)
07.00 – 08.00 PM : Pitching workshop by Raditya Pramana (Investment Manager of Venturra)
Register now here